Augustine Kaddu is currently a Principal Lab Technician, Department of Disease Control and
Environmental Health, at School of Public Health, Makerere University.
He holds the following qualifications:
- Msc. in Computer Science – Makerere University(2008)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science- Makerere University(2000)
- Advanced Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology-Makerere University(1992)
- Diploma in Health Systems Management and Leadership- Uganda Institute of Allied Health
- Professionals and Management Sciences(2013-14)
- He worked with the first team deployed to Sierra Leone by African Support to the Ebola Outbreak in
- West Africa (ASEOWA)-2014-15 as a Data Management Expert.