Makerere University School of Public Health (MakSPH) is pleased to announce a Master of Environmental and Occupational Health (MEOH) that has finally been approved by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE).
The Academic Registrar, Makerere University has opened the application process for all interested candidates up to Friday, 12th August 2022.
It will run for UGX 6,200,000/= per year, exclusive of functional fees, accommodation, books, research and other expenses for East Africans and UGX 8,500,000 for International.
Admission to the programme shall be to both Ugandans and non-Ugandans who fulfil the admission requirements. The requirements described below are considered to be the minimal academic conditions for admission and only make one eligible.
MakSPH shall conduct interviews for eligible candidates so as to ascertain their sustainability for the programme. A first degree of at least second class lower, from a recognised/ chartered University will be considered including;
- A bachelor degree in Environmental Health Sciences.
- A degree in biological sciences, specifically including Human Nutrition; Environmental Sciences; Food Science and Technology and Bachelor of Sciences Biological.
- A degree of health sciences, specifically including Human Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Public Health, and Biomedical Laboratory technology.
- A degree in physical sciences.
- A degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- At least two years of relevant working experience in an environmental health, occupational health, health service or health research institution is an added advantage.
Apply only by clicking on; https://apply.mak.ac.ug