Date of Validity
- § Providing technical advice for strengthening Monitoring and Evaluation Systems and Continuous Quality Improvement initiatives for CDC supported Districts through training, mentorship, coaching and support supervision.
- § Participate in the development of training materials required to meet the training needs of the program.
- § Participate in the development of Performance Monitoring Plan and work plans for the program and support IPs in developing Evaluation and Performance Measurement Plans.
- § Conduct service quality assessments, data quality assessments and any other assessments, and train and mentor district and health facility staff to be able to conduct their own assessments.
- § Participate in the development of evaluation protocols and train and mentor MoH, district and health facility staff in the implementation of program evaluations.
- § Provide mentorship and coaching for the identified gaps and /or needs in the supported districts and health facilities
- § Actively participate in partner reporting activities for both national and PEPFAR reporting
- § Preparation of periodic reports on the Program activities.
- § Keep abreast of the updates relating to M&E and CQI of HIV/AIDS programs in Uganda and inform the program accordingly.
Qualifications: Masters in any of the following disciplines: Public Health, Health Services Management, Health Systems Strengthening, Global Health and Social Sciences
Experience: At least more than 5 years of progressive experience in public health at the local and national level, experience in a Monitoring and Evaluation role for a health program as well as experience in providing technical assistance in capacity building initiatives of health programs.
How to apply:
Interested persons should send their applications with current CV and academic papers, stating two referees and their contacts.
The application should be addressed to the Principal Investigator; Monitoring and Evaluation Technical Support Program, not later than Thursday 18th April 2019, 5.00 pm, Ugandan time.
Submit a hard copy of the application at the Reception desk, METS Offices, Plot 20A Kawalya Kaggwa Close Kololo. Ensure that you register after submitting the application.
NB: Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted for the interview