Date of Validity
With funding from the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) of the UK through Marie Stopes International, Makerere University School of Public Health is conducting an endline survey for a program entitled "Reducing high fertility rates and Improving Sexual Reproductive health outcomes in Uganda (RISE)". This will be in the regions of Central 1, Central 2, East Central, Eastern, Karamoja, West Nile and Western. We are seeking suitable persons to fill the positions of Research assistants, Supervisors, IT Manager, and Data Manager for a period of not more than one month.
Download the file attached for details on minimum qualifications and requirements.
Each applicant should:
- Submit the application letter and CV of not more than 2 pages with the contacts of two referees he or she has previously worked with on quantitative Health Research.
- Should specify the local languages he or she is fluent in (specific for research assistants only.)
- Provide reliable 24-hour phone contact and WhatsApp line if relevant
- Address the application to: The Dean, School of Public Health, Makerere University.
- Have the subject as "Endline survey for Rise Program"
- Deliver a hard copy of the application to the receptions at School of Public Health, Makerere University
- Ensure that the application is registered on submission.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews