Date of Validity
Makerere University School of Public Health (MakSPH) received funding from the European Commission through the Horizon2020 research and innovation action to conduct an implementation science study to enhance cardiovascular disease prevention in Mukono and Buikwe districts in Uganda. The evaluation follows a stepped wedge design to measure effectiveness and implementation outcomes. MakSPH seeks to hire candidates for field-based research assistants (duration: 1 month) in 20 selected parishes in Mukono and Buikwe districts.
- Community mobilization
- Verify and update household maps and listing.
- Field data collection
- Any other duties assigned by the field supervisor.
Qualification: Bachelors’ degree in public health or other related disciplines
Experience, Skills, and other Requirements
- Proficiency (both spoken and written) in English and Luganda languages
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to spend an extended period of time in rural areas and away from home
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to adhere to the Uganda Ministry of Health SoPs for COVID-19.
Note: Prior experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply: Interested persons should send their applications with a typed cover letter, and current CV via this link: https://forms.gle/VEnQmQf8wvgBwwJv5
Not later than Saturday, 20th March 2021 at 5:00 pm. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The letter should be addressed to The Dean, SPICES Project, Makerere University School of Public Health.