Are you a Professor, Lecturer, Research Associate, Non-academic staff or Student at Makerere University and its affiliates who has implemented a solution that has made healthcare more accessible, affordable, inclusive or better? These could be solutions that address marginalised groups, infectious diseases, lifestyle diseases, or solutions that empower communities to become healthy and thrive. The wait is over; we would like to recognise your solution and learn from you as the Social Innovation in Health Initiative -Uganda Hub.
The Social Innovation in Health Initiative is a global collaboration of partners passionate about advancing community based solutions in healthcare. The Uganda Ministry of Health and the Makerere University Social Innovation Hub are partnering with the Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Disease (TDR) hosted at the World Health Organisation (WHO).
By sharing your solution, you benefit by;
- Being recognised by national and global policy makers
- Being featured in a TDR/WHO film on social innovation in Uganda.
- Joining our community of innovators and stakeholders for social innovation in health in Africa.
- Receiving technical advice for solution development or monitoring and evaluation.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
2. Send us a Whatsapp: 0753651573
3. Spread the word: Share this opportunity with your friends.
1st September: Solution Sharing opens
30th September: Solution sharing closes
12th October: External Panel review and select high impact solutions
16th November: Top solutions announced.